I need more storage at my house so I bought this today at Lowes so I can store blankets in the summer and beach towels and summer stuff in the winter. It will go beside my bed so the grands won't be tempted to climb on it.
Now, if I can just find a table skit that will fit. I looked everywhere today and couldn't find anything I thought would work. The one I have on it is just way to short. I might have to make one.
One of my next projects is to raise the height of my round bedside tables and then make a skirt for them. I have a pattern somewhere if you need one. Basically, it says to make the seams on the sides, not the middle.
I'll have to look for it, but I know I have it here. I thought about making one of those tables out of a trash can one time, but didn't have anywhere else to put a table. Can't wait to hear how you like it.
I have looked everywhere and can't find that pattern. I have my fabric ironed and ready and know I put it somewhere convenient. Wonder where that place is?
I found a couple of directions online but they weren't as good as my pattern. If I find it, I'll let you know, or if you find a good set of instructions online, please let me know.
4 comments:
One of my next projects is to raise the height of my round bedside tables and then make a skirt for them. I have a pattern somewhere if you need one. Basically, it says to make the seams on the sides, not the middle.
I'll have to look for it, but I know I have it here. I thought about making one of those tables out of a trash can one time, but didn't have anywhere else to put a table. Can't wait to hear how you like it.
Genius idea! I have the perfect space for something like this!!! Thank you for the inspiration! Great blog. Hope you can stop by soon!
I have looked everywhere and can't find that pattern. I have my fabric ironed and ready and know I put it somewhere convenient. Wonder where that place is?
I found a couple of directions online but they weren't as good as my pattern. If I find it, I'll let you know, or if you find a good set of instructions online, please let me know.
Post a Comment